We are well aware that any process has an effective on the environment. We take our responsibility to reduce the impact of what we do, as best we can. Print has a highly trace-able carbon footprint, quantifying everything in its processes. Interestingly, probably greener than digital, which has a footprint to make it, a footprint to store it, and then a foot print to use/view the content.We are pleased that we can quantify the following;
- - Our waste paper is recycled locally and travels less than 10 miles to be recycled into cardboard tubes.
- - We offer Soy ink products within our printed products portfolio.
- - The toner used in our digital presses is 94% compost-able.
- - We have a wide range of sustainable sourced paper, and for larger jobs can carbon credit for paper usage as well.
- - We recycle packaging where possible to reduce the need to for virgin materials to be used.
- - Old school wooden pencils alongside recycled plastic biros can be found in our pen pots.
- - We have compost-able paper cups at our water dispenser for clients to use. Equally we’re happy to provide you with a mug if you want one.
- - Where possible we get our technical team to refurbish equipment to save on new, thus prolonging lifespan, and carbon footprint impact.
- - We offer products which don’t need lamination or encapsulation to make them hard wearing.
- - Short run print is great for focused distribution thus not creating unwanted excess.
- - We’ve signed up to printers against plastic.